- In your writing book or on an A4 piece of paper brainstorm ‘Famous NZ Leaders’. Use the images below as a way to start your thinking.
Can you think of others?
How many can you think of?
2. Can you name each of these New Zealand Leaders and say why they were famous? Make a list in a Pages document with 1) Their name, 2) what they were famous for, and 3) two sentences about why they were a great leader.
(What qualities did/do they have that made/make them a great leader)
3. Now make a list of Leaders in our School / Community / Region.
Make a list in the same Pages document with 1) Their name, 2) what they do, and 3) two sentences about why you think they are a leader.
4. In the same Pages document write a list of the common qualities you think they have that makes them great leaders?
5. Write which of the qualities you would like to develop/work on, to help make you a great leader, and say why in a sentence.
6. Send your completed Pages Doc to your teachers.